Monday 28 March 2011

invalid worries XD

Yes, so apparently stressing over my school results was unwarranted XD. I got an A- on my IPT essay, and an A+ and an A (the test was broken up into 2 parts) on my Ancient History exam. Which also happened to be the top result in my year =D.. However, I failed Maths with a D+, but I was expecting that and can easily bring my overall mark for Maths up to a B/B+.

Ok I'm sorry, I'll stop talking about school XD.

I officially have $1000 saved towards a car, with the car that I am buying costing $2500. So that is not too bad. I am hoping to get the rest of the money for the car within the next 2 months, then I'll finally get the car!! Unfortunately though, it will probably cost me about $1000 dollars to do the car up (paint, tires, CD player, fixing parts of the engine etc), but all in all, I think I can get it ready for my birthday in September XD.

The car I am getting is the Mitsubishi FTO - 1994 model. So the car is the same age as me XD. Here's a link to the Google images page:

http://www.google.com.au/images?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1257&bih=937&q=mitsubishi+fto+1994&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=

I'll probably paint the car black because I'm doing it myself, so metallic and like rainbow colours are out of the question.

Hey multi, when I get up to 150 posts and can start a journal on AFC, should I keep this blog going? Or just copy and paste over to the journal?... I think I will keep this blog (it might come in handy in the future), but I'm not sure if I'll use it.... )=

Anyway, I'm getting a lot of shifts at my clothes store job, but work for my IT job is kinda dying. At the moment I get about 5 hours/week at protogear.com, whereas at Hit n Run I get like 15 hours/week on average. So all in all, like $250/week, of which I save like $150 and spend the rest on books, clothes, school stuff blablabla. To be honest, I don't know where most of my money goes /:

I actually bought Alex Rider: Scorpia Rising yesterday :)... I have all the books in the series, so when I saw the latest book had come out, I had to buy it. The first 2 chapters are dead boring (which is unusual for Anthony Horowitz), but that was easily forgiven as I was soon left on the edge of my seat! The book is really good so far, I'm deliberately going slow in order to savour the story, so I'm only half way through the book..

Oh, I replied to that debate about homosexuality on AFC. Unfortunately, I was in a bad mood so you will see a few low blows aimed at Cezen. But I think for the most part I put up a good arguement. However, I regret that the rebutal took me an hour to write XD, but it was fun so I don't mind too much.. I just wasn't lying when I said I don't have time to write him an essay (school load, work etc.).

I talked to my deputy principle today, he did nothing about my IPT teacher and pretty much said that I'll just have to take my education into my own hands... Great, thanks school system, I see the taxes I pay are well worth your continued survival :(

Actually, in addition to this, I made an appointment with the careers councillor at my school, for Thursday at 12:30pm. I think I'll ditch the whole idea of doing a hairdressing apprenticeship, honestly the more I think about it, the more I am convinced that it is just a waste of time. I think I will defer university for 2 years, during that time just work a full time job, then go back to uni after that. The reason I made the appointment, was to find out more about studying interstate or abroad, perhaps in VIC, TAS, New Zealand or Germany.

As a final point, I am now addicted to energy drinks :(... They have kept me alive for the last 2 weeks while I have been surviving on 4 hours of sleep per night. But unfortunately, I cannot go more than a day without one or else I will fall asleep, lose my concentration blablabla.. I'll have to sort out my sleeping patterns in 3 weeks when we go on holidays.

Alright, I'll stop now XD... Sorry about my meagre rants, I wish I could inform you that I was in a bank robbery today or something... I really do :)

1 comment:

  1. I´m not very interested in cars... that one looks like it´ll get you where you want to go, and I guess that´´s the most important thing about a car. ;)

    I think you should keep this one - you might want to link to it from your AFC journal, or you might just post each entry in both places. Either way, this service is made for blogs, so that seems easier than having a small share of a forum.

    250 dollar a week is a lot of money. To me, anyway, it is - I get 150 DKK each month, but that´s pretty much it. That´s about 25-30 dollar, I think. Then, I don´t pay my own clothes or school supplies, so I don´t have as much need of it.

    If you don´t know where to go studying, may I suggest Denmark? =J

    Holidays tend to be where I get my sleeping patterns messed up, then I Sort it out when I get home. XD

    ReplyDelete